Thanks to the generosity of local businesses, individuals and volunteers, last year’s Orchard Place Holiday Drive brought joy and holiday gifts to more than 900 children in our care. This is twice the number of kids helped by the drive just a few years ago.
We anticipate our need will grow as more families turn to Orchard Place for help with their children’s emotional challenges. In most cases, if it were not for the Gift Drive, the children would receive few, if any gift during the holiday season.
There are several ways to participate in this year’s Holiday Gift Drive:
• Individual donors can ‘adopt’ and fulfill a child’s wish list
• Companies can sponsor an ornament tree that features a list of specific gift items for children.
• Monetary donations can be made for purchasing gifts
• Adopt a Campus house or branch and purchase items needed
• Provide 10-12 stockings for our Campus kids.
Orchard Place needs your help to make the holidays joyful for the kids in our care. To help, contact Brandie Broadhead at 515.287-9621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org