Behavioral Health Intervention Services Caseworker
Are you looking to take the next step in your career or planning to go to graduate school in the future?
Are you looking for independence and
flexibility to create your own schedule while also being a part of a supportive and cohesive team?
Join the BHIS team at Orchard Place/PACE! Behavioral Health Intervention Services (BHIS) services are provided in the home, community and school setting primarily during afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
What you'll do:
- Teach and coach youth and families to strengthen and promote self-sufficiency
- Help youth learn to make healthy and positive behavioral choices through prevention and intervention
- Work to enhance the family's ability to effectively interact with the child in a supportive manner
Why you should do BHIS at Orchard Place:
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Lap top and cell phone provided and mileage reimbursed
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Success is rewarded--earn up to $500 per month bonus for exceeding billable hour expectation
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences field (e.g. social work, psychology, sociology, human services/development, child development) AND a minimum of 1 year of experience OR bachelor's degree in non-social science field (e.g. education including special education, criminal justice, biology, communications) AND a minimum of 2 years experience
- Availability during weekday afternoon and evening hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Criminal Background, Abuse Registry and Motor Vehicle Record check completed.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312