Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
Care Coordinators provide care coordination, case management, supervision and support services following the health homes for children model. The Integrated Health Program provides coordination service to link various supports for children and youth with mental and/or behavioral health needs and their families. The program goal is to promote integrated treatment planning and provide assistance with navigating and accessing services.
- Plan and coordinate care based on the needs of the child, youth and family
- Evaluate the effectiveness of care provided
- Identify and evaluate the significance of social, environmental and emotional factors relative to behavioral and/or mental health conditions
- BS/BA degree in social work or human services related field
- Minimum of 1 year of case management experience with children, youth and families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312