Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
Orchard Place seeks an advanced registered nurse practitioner with psychiatric training and experience with children and youth to work in an outpatient community mental health center for children, youth and families.
- Provide comprehensive, direct services to clients including assessment of physical/psychiatric functioning and pharmacological interventions
- Works as part of a team including psychiatrist and therapists
Certification APRN, BC issued by the American Nurses Certification Center (ANCC) with specialty as one of the following:
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Nursing
- Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Family Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312