Outpatient Claim and Payment Processor
Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
The Outpatient Claim and Payment Processor is part of the Accounting department at Orchard Place. This position applies payments received from third parties and facilitates collections.
Outpatient Claim and Payment Processor:
- Maintains financial/billing information on Orchard Place clients and provides support to internal and external customers as necessary
- Posts payments received from clients and third party payers
- Prepares claims to third party payers for outpatient programs
- Transmits accounts for collections and monitors and reconciles collections activity
- Minimum of an AA degree in Accounting. BA/BS degree in Accounting or business related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year medical billing experience
- Excellent computer skills and experience with spreadsheet software
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks).
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312