Office Support Specialist
Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
The Office Support Specialist greets children, parents and visitors when they arrive and check in for appointments.
Office Support Specialist:
- Answers telephone and directs calls to proper persons
- Schedules appointments for clients, confirms client appointments, and handles payments from clients
- Orders office supplies and maintains office equipment
- High school diploma with preference given to individuals with AA degree
- Medical office experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312