Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
The Administrative Assistant is important to the efficiency and effectiveness of the administrative team by providing support to physicians and nurse practitioners.
The Administrative Assistant:
- Provides support for telehealth providers, including vitals with client and patient support and follow up.
- Take phone messages and script refill requests, convey these messages to the physician or nurse practitioner, provide feedback to the client at the direction of the physician or nurse practitioner.
- Track and call for labs as requested by the physician and nurse practitioner.
- Complete prior authorizations for client insurance requests.
- High School diploma
- CMA or CNA preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Medical office and insurance experience preferred
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312