Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
Center-Based Therapists provide diagnostic and treatment services to children, youth and families to help kids experience success, have hope and build resiliency in their lives.
- Evaluate and assess children, youth and families and develop specific mental health treatment plan
- Provide individual and family therapy services with emphasis on dealing with trauma and building resilience
- Coordinate clinical work with services provided to patients by other agencies and individuals
- Independent licensure as LISW, LMHC or LMFT preferred. Will consider LMSW or temporary licensure as MHC-TL or MFT-TL with post-master's degree experience.
- Experience providing therapeutic services to children, youth and families
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312