Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
Staff Psychologists provide psychological evaluations to children and adolescents as well as clinical assessments and psychotherapy with children, adolescents and families. Full time and part time opportunities available.
- Provide psychotherapy to clients and families
- Provide psychological evaluations and psychological testing to children and adolescents
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan for each client including measureable goals and objectives
- Doctoral degree in Psychology and 12 month APPIC of APA approved clinical internship
- Licensed to practice in Iowa
- Experience working with children, adolescents and families
- Excellent communication skills
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks).
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312