Do you have a desire to strengthen clients, families, schools and our communities?
The Receptionist at the Child Guidance Center helps create a warm, welcoming environment by greeting children, parents and visitors.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, youth, families and the community in a courteous and professional manner
- Answers multi-line phone, routes calls correctly and politely taking messages when needed
- Data entry for clients and generating reports as needed
- High School diploma plus 2 years of office experience, AA degree preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312