Clinical Supervisor - School Based Program
Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
School Based Therapist Supervisors are responsible for the day-to-day supervision and management of the clinical staff assigned to the School Based Therapy Program at Orchard Place Child Guidance Center. Supervisors may also provide direct therapy services as required. A team of three co-supervisors manage the School Based team of roughly 45 School Based Therapists.
School Based Therapist Supervisors:
- Provide clinical guidance, training and supervision to assigned School Based Therapists
- Provide administrative leadership to assigned employees to facilitate achievement of billable hours expectations, timely completion of quality clinical documentation and adherence to agency policies and procedures
- Deliver outpatient mental health services to clients as needed
- Master's degree and independent licensure in Iowa as an LISW
- Minimum of 3 years of post independent licensure experience working with children, youth and families preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience preferably in the delivery of mental health or human services
- Experience providing direct therapy services in the school setting and/or collaborating with school personnel
- Excellent organization, communication and computer skills
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312