Clinical Supervisor - School Based Program
Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
School Based Therapist Supervisors are responsible for the day-to-day supervision and management of the clinical staff assigned to the School Based Therapy Program at Child Guidance Center. Supervisor also provides delivery of direct therapy services.
School Based Therapist Supervisors:
- Provide clinical support, direction and supervision to assigned employees
- Provide support, direction and supervision to assigned employees in areas such as productivity, documentation and agency policies and procedures
- Deliver outpatient mental health services to clients
- Master's degree and independent licensure in Iowa as an LMHC or LMFT
- Minimum of 3 years of post independent licensure experience working with children, youth and families
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience preferably in the delivery of mental health or human services
- Excellent organization, communication and computer skills
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312