Do you have a desire to strengthen children, families, schools and our communities?
Therapists provide individual, family and group therapy within Orchard Place's inpatient psychiatric program. The program is a PMIC (Psychiatric Medical Institution for Children) and serves seriously emotionally disturbed children and adolescents ages 10-17 years.
- Develop comprehensive Individual Care Plan for each resident and provide individual, family and group therapy
- Coordinate team services
- Attend court hearings, educational staffings and other activities as needed directly related to treatment
- Preference given to LISW/LMHC/LMFT. Will consider LMSW/MS with 2 years experience working with children, youth and families
- Excellent assessment skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (includes child, dependent adult, and sex abuse registry checks). Must have valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
Orchard Place Human Resources
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312