Orchard Place offers bachelor and master level internships for students seeking a degree in social work, mental health, psychology, human services, or a related field. Our internships provide an opportunity to integrate classroom theory into practice application at work. Internships allow for first-hand experience working with children while earning college credit.
We offer a variety of volunteer internships at each of our branches.
· Introduction Practicum is a 30 hour internship for those interested learning more about the mental health field
· Foundation Bachelor’s Practicum is for those pursuing a bachelor’s in social work
· Foundation Master’s Practicum is for those pursuing a master’s in social work
· Summer Enrichment Program for bachelor and master level interns
Child Guidance Center
· Internships/Practicums available for those pursuing a master’s in social work, mental health, or a related field
· Internships available for those seeking a bachelor’s degree in psychology, child, adult, and family services, sociology, recreational therapy or related field
Interested students should click here to see our current job openings. Background checks with the Division of Criminal Investigation, Dependent Adult Abuse Registry, Sex Offender Registry and the Child Abuse Registry are also completed.