Dedicated Team at Orchard Place
Our caring and knowledgeable staff members share a passion for helping youth and their families cope with mental health and behavioral challenges. This passion is evident at every level, from our Governance, Board of Directors, administration, supportive staff and volunteers.
We deliver expert care from a multidisciplinary team of professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of youth and families.
Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Masters level, licensed therapists
- Agency-trained bachelor level milieu treatment counselors
- 24-hour a day nursing staff
- Recreational therapist
- A campus-based educational program with Des Moines Public School teaching staff
Interested in joining our team?
Apply now to start making a difference in a child's life! All full-time positions offer competitive salaries and full benefits including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 120 hours of vacation annually, increases to 160 hours after five years
- 80 hours of sick leave
- Nine paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance paid by Orchard Place
- Optional life insurance
- Vision discount plan
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible spending plan
- Free Employee Assistance Plan
It is Orchard Place policy that all employees have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Abuse Registries (which include child, dependent adult abuse and sex offender registries).