Our Approach to Care
Developing Strong Futures
Orchard Place works closely with children and youth who have mental health and behavioral challenges. By interceding early with appropriate care, our mission is to develop stronger futures for our young clients.
Our mission is delivered through four branches of service:
- Orchard Place/Child Guidance Center - An outpatient community mental health center for children, adolescents, and their families.
- Orchard Place Campus - A residential Psychiatric Medical Institute for Children.
- PACE Juvenile Center - Providing academic instruction, young adult substance abuse treatment, skill-building services, and Juvenile Court follow-up.
- Integrated Health Program - Provides care coordination and case management services to Medicaid-eligible youth with a serious emotional disturbance.
Four Core Values
- We provide client treatment that is both confidential and ethical.
- We treat our fellow employees and volunteers in a professional and respectful manner.
- We are able to perform high-quality work in a capable and efficient manner.
- Volunteers contribute to the agency in their areas of expertise.
- We provide services to all clients when and where they need it.
- We are accessible to our fellow employees and commit to each other's success.
- Staff and volunteers interact with each other in a constructive and productive manner and commit to the success of the agency.
Continuous Quality Improvement
- We continually strive to provide positive outcomes for our clients.
- We continually review our internal processes in order to be the most efficient we can be to ensure more funding goes to programming needs.
Core Competencies for Employment
Combining the unique talents of all our employees and volunteers for the service of our clients.
Providing individualized treatment for each unique client situation.
Demonstrating a commitment to service based on professional knowledge derived from educational programs and experience.
Providing a work environment that respects and celebrates the cultural differences of all clients, employees, and volunteers.
Complementing our people skills with the practical application of technology.